BiiG Travel respects your privacy. We have created this privacy statement in order to disclose the privacy practices for this website and to demonstrate our commitment to you.
1.Personal data we collect
Our website uses forms in which you give us contact and personal information (such as your name, phone number, email address & travel preferences) so you can enquire about and book travel services, or request information and support. We use your customer information only when it will be important for us to contact you regarding your enquiries and bookings, our web site, new BiiG Travel services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
In addition to information provided through forms on this website, our staff may also solicit further information to create your travel products and to facilitate travel to and from our destinations.
The range of information we may request is listed here, though may include additional information depending on the nature of the travel services requested:
- Email address
- Country of Origin
- Country of Residence
- Travel date
- Duration of travel
- Phone number
- Passport numbers
- Payment details including banking information
- Travel preferences and interests
- Dietary restrictions or allergies
2.Uses of the personal data we request
The information we request is used to communicate with our clients and partners, and to plan and operate travel services on behalf of our clients, including but not limited to the following uses :
- Sending newsletters with personalised information
- Conducting surveys to measure and improve our performance
- Planning accurate travel and event itineraries
- Organizing contest, lottery or any promotional events.
- Operating international travel services for our clients
- Facilitating payment for travel services rendered
- Maintaining ongoing business communications with partners and clients
- Optimizing our website to offer you a better user experience
3.Only if we have to
As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information. The only exceptions to this are, when we are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or we must comply with a legal process served on our website.
5.Changes In our practices
6.Changing your communication preferences
As a customer of BiiG Travel, you may alter your customer information, change your personal data processing or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by contacting info©biig-travel.com. You can also reach us directly using the contact us form. We will make sure to handle your request within a reasonable time-frame.